Parents click here: Release Form
PINE-RICHLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT
ATHLETIC TRAVEL RELEASE FORM
- Pine-Richland School District athletic rules require that student athletes travel to and from athletic contests with their team when transportation is provided by the school district.
- In order to depart from this requirement, the parent must file an athletic travel release form with the Coach / Athletic Office.
- These release forms will be handled on an individual basis and MUST be approved by the Coach prior to game-day.
- The Athletic Office will supply the head coach with release forms. Please complete this form and return it to your coach for approval.
- A student athlete will not be permitted to drive his/her own vehicle or to transport other students to and from his/her athletic contests when school transportation has been provided.
- This form will release Pine-Richland School District from all liability for any adverse results that may occur.
I, _________________________________________________, request permission to take my
(name of parent/guardian)
son/daughter, ________________________________________________, (to-from-both) the
(name of student)
_______________________________________ contest on ______________________ held at
(sport or activity) (date)
(location of contest)
I certify that I am personally transporting the above named student. The reason for not riding
the school transportation is:______________________________________________________
I understand that I am assuming total responsibility for my son/daughter and that Pine-Richland School District and its employees will not be held responsible or liable.
(Signature of Parent/Guardian)
_______________________________________ APPROVED/NOT APPROVED
(Signature of Coach)